Apply For Your Boat Loan Now
Apply online for Boat Loans & Financing: Our online Boat Loan Credit Application is secured with a 256-Bit encryption. Once you complete your application and provide the required documentation, it will be reviewed by a Loan Officer and a credit decision will be made. You will then be contacted by a Loan Officer who will review the decision with you.
Click Here - Apply Online
- Minimum Boat Loan amount or Refinancing your Boat Loan $25,001
- Minimum Boat Loan –Finance Amount is $25,001 (Purchase- After Down Payment)
- Minimum Boat Loan – Finance Amount is $25,001 (Refinance)
Guidelines for Submitting an Online Boat Loan Application:
- Accuracy: Complete the online boat loan application as accurately as possible. Provide any applicable information regarding; Time at Address, Income, Job History, Contact Information, Etc.
- Co-Applicant: A Co-Applicant is considered to be the spouse of the Primary Applicant with joint loans with the Primary Applicant. All other relationships would require a separate application and would be considered as a Co-Borrower.
- Down Payment: All loans require a minimum down payment amount of 10%. The down payment requirement could be more based on the Purchase Price of the boat, or the value of the boat.
- Finance Amount: Is the amount after the down payment has been applied. This must be over 25k to qualify.
- Pre-Approval: We do offer pre-approvals which are valid for up to 60 days from the date of the approval and 30 days for the rate commitment. Pre-approvals are not valid solely on a dollar amount. You will be requested to supply information on a boat you wish to consider financing with the understanding that you may opt to consider something else in the pre-approval time period allotted.
- Price: Please provide an estimate of the Purchase Price, Sales Tax, Down Payment, and the Loan Request.
- Provide Vessel Description: Specify the Year, Make, Model and Model # of the Boat and provide the information for the engine(s) and trailer, as it may apply. This will allow the loan officer to obtain an accurate loan valuation for your request.